The ever so lovely Kacie has nominated my blog for a Liebster Award! I’m excited to accept, but since I don’t follow many blogs religiously yet, so I don’t have anyone to nominate. This will be a running post that I’ll edit periodically whenever I see a blog that I love following.
Here are the questions I was asked, along with my answers:
1. Where would you love to have a vacation home?
Oh my gosh, probably anywhere in Europe- most likely in Germany or Sweden!
2. What’s your favorite color combination?
I love colors and the more the better! I love greens and blues together, but I also love pink with anything! Oh, and sparkles!!
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
I don’t usually feel guilty about things I enjoy, but I would consider Pretty Little Liars high up there in something I should feel guilty about watching!
4. Whose style do you wish you could copy?
I love Taylor Swift’s style so much and wish I could copy it! She has legs for days and I’m just too short and round, haha.
5. What do you do when you aren’t blogging?
I watch baseball and go to a lot of concerts. I love baking and reading, too! I work as a preschool teacher and at Fenway Park!
6. What’s your current favorite TV show?
This could go on forever. I love Hannibal, Revenge, Scandal, The Following, and Pretty Little Liars!
7. What was your favorite game as a child?
I don’t really remember, I don’t remember playing a lot of games other than like House and stuff.
8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
9. Which season is your favorite?
I love all of them except Winter, but even that looks pretty. I guess Spring because that’s when baseball starts!
10. What book could you read over and over without getting tired of it?
The Unlikely Romance of Kate Bjorkman!